Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To straighten something that has been rolled, twisted or curled.
- Unroll your sleeping bag and spread it on the floor of the tent.
- (intransitive) To emerge, be revealed or become apparent; to unfold.
- We will have to see how the events unroll.
- (transitive, programming, software compilation) To replace (a loop in a program) with a repetitive sequence of the individual instructions that the loop would carry out, sometimes used as an optimization.