Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Displeasing to the eye.
- 1962 October, Brian Haresnape, “Focus on B.R. passenger stations”, in Modern Railways, page 252:
- For example, by changing the use of existing rooms, removing or replacing unsightly features, clearing obstacles to easy circulation, rearranging direction signs and generally introducing as much order as possible, most outdated station buildings can be made reasonably efficient and attractive.
- 2021 October 20, “Network News: NR and NH tackle graffiti vandalism”, in RAIL, number 942, page 9:
- The removal of unsightly graffiti on the sides of railway bridges spanning major roads in the North West is to be handed over to National Highways, to speed up the job.
displeasing to the eye
- unsightly at OneLook Dictionary Search