Jump to navigation Jump to search
vaginoid (plural vaginoids)
- (slang, derogatory, rare) One who possesses a vagina; a female.
- 1997 February 7, “S.T.V.C. go forth you fucks (xxx dance)”, in rec.arts.poems, Usenet:
- cum to me, poor vaginoids
- 1998 September 7, Evil Beavis, “Where does the show take place?”, in alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead, Usenet:
- Then I'd be a Feministrious Tubloidial Vaginoid!
- 2001 November 19, Alien, “O/T - Humour - [silly, crude, but also funny :-) ]”, in alt.support.autism, Usenet:
- But this episode taught us quite a bit, and we will one day learn more once we are able to hold another vaginoid in captivity.
- (medicine) A surgically-constructed vagina created in male-to-female sexual reassignment surgery.
- 1981 March, Marijan Špoljar, Wolf Eicher, Wolfgang Eiermann, & Hartwig Clevė, “H-Y antigen expression in different tissues from transsexuals”, in Human genetics, volume 57, number 1:
- January 1980: Operative emasculinisation (orchiectomy), penis skin for vaginoid and neovulva plastic.
- 2002 October 5, Geli Tripping, “Before and After SRS”, in alt.support.srs, Usenet:
- Removal of penis-as-penis was very much part of the point, as was creation of vaginoid :)
- 2012, Wolf Eicher, Plastic Surgery in the Sexually Handicapped, →ISBN, page 99:
- There is only a slight tendency for the vaginoid to shrink; however, for only minor shrinkage to occur, there must be regular bouginage until the commencement of regular sexual intercourse.
- (surgically constructed vagina): neovagina
vaginoid (not comparable)
- (rare) Resembling a vagina.
- 1948, Journal of Entomology and Zoology, volume 40-42, page 33:
- The slightly protrudent part of the penis was mistaken initially for a vaginoid organ and, conversely, the projecting spermathecal duct was mistaken for the true penis.
- 1967, William A. Schwartz, The Limerick: 1700 Examples, with Notes, Variants and Index:
- There once was a horse named Lily Whose dingus was really a dilly. It was vaginoid duply, And labial quadruply— In fact, he was really a filly.
- 2009, Germaine Greer, The Whole Woman:
- Nowadays the most expensive operations mimic the labia, and construct a vaginoid orifice of 12 cm depth in the right plane, using inverted penile skin, and exposing some part of the glans penis to function as a clitoris.
- 2016, Bill Casselman, At the Wording Desk, page 82:
- There may have been uterine caves in the vicinity suggesting a vaginoid entrance to the underworld.