Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: végétative
- Of or relating to plants; especially to their growth.
- (biology) Of or relating to functions such as growth, nutrition and asexual reproduction rather than sexual reproduction.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 5:
- In Lejeuneaceae vegetative branches normally originate from the basiscopic basal portion of a lateral segment half, as in the Radulaceae, and the associated leaves, therefore, are quite unmodified.
- Physically inactive.
- (medicine) Of a state of impaired brain function, where a person can respond to some stimuli but is incapable of voluntary acts.
- inflection of :