Jump to navigation Jump to search
vengeful (comparative more vengeful, superlative most vengeful)
- Vindictive or wanting vengeance.
- His chains now broken, the prisoner turned a vengeful eye toward his former captors.
- 2011 December 14, Steven Morris, “Devon woman jailed for 168 days for killing kitten in microwave”, in Guardian:
- A vengeful mother-of-three has been jailed for 168 days after being convicted of killing a neighbour's kitten by microwaving the 10-week-old pet.
- See also Thesaurus:vengeful
- vengeful in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- vengeful in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911
- vengeful at OneLook Dictionary Search