See also: vérification
- The act of verifying.
- The state of being verified.
- Confirmation; authentication.
- The detective needs verification of your whereabouts last night.
- (law) A formal phrase used in concluding a plea, to denote confirmation by evidence.
- (mathematics) The operation of testing the equation of a problem, to see whether it truly expresses the conditions of the problem.
the act of verifying
the state of being verified
legal: confirmation by evidence
math: verification of an equation