Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A type of white wine-producing grape.
- 2007 April 4, Florence Fabricant, “Chicken Meets Fingerlings, and Trumps Lobster”, in New York Times:
- Though the red we drank was fine with the dish, a white, like a rich viognier with a pedigree — a Condrieu, of course — suits it in far better style.
- 2009 January 24, Gord Stimmell, “Greece, France, Australia shine in this release”, in Toronto Star:
- In a contest, best value goes to the intensely densely fruited Western Range Julimar 2006 Shiraz/Viognier, where the white grape viognier adds lift to the dense red shiraz grapes.