Jump to navigation Jump to search
voting (not comparable)
- (finance) Having an associated right for the holder to vote as an owner of business.
- The cumulative voting preferred stock remains voting until all cumulative dividends are paid.
voting (plural votings)
- action of the verb to vote
- Voting, in and of itself, is not evil. But when there are only evils to choose from, we need to seek another choice. ― Justin Deschamps
- 1806–1820, William Cobbett, Cobbett's Parliamentary History of England from the Norman conquest in 1066 to the Year 1803
- The eyes of the people have been some time opened; they will observe, they will judge of our votings in this cause; and expect from us, as we have put a stop to unjust and exorbitant power abroad, that we should neither suffer nor endure it
action of the verb to vote