(Redirected from wide-open)
- wide-open (attributive, before noun)
- completely open
- The front door was wide open.
- Having no laws or law enforcement
- It was a wide open frontier town before the railroad came.
- unsettled or unresolved
- The fate of the loan sailor is still wide open.
- vulnerable or unprotected
- He left himself wide open to criticism.
- (sports) without the presence of opponents nearby
- He was wide open and scored easily after receiving the pass.
- (finance) of the situation at the beginning of trading when there is a large spread between bid and ask prices
spread between bid and ask