Jump to navigation Jump to search
xiao (plural xiaos)
- A type of Chinese flute.
- 2006, Peter M. Chang, Chou Wen-Chung: The Life and Work of a Contemporary Chinese-born American Composer:
- Chou studied violin and erhu (a two-stringed Chinese fiddle) and tried to emulate his second brother by dabbling in the harmonica, mandolin, xiao (a vertical Chinese flute), and the musical saw.
- Nonstandard spelling of xiāo.
- Nonstandard spelling of xiáo.
- Nonstandard spelling of xiǎo.
- Nonstandard spelling of xiào.