Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A person who has achieved sexual maturity but whose character and personality are still developing as they gain experience
- Young adult actress Annie Jay wrote a book called Stars in Your Eyes Feet on the Ground giving career advice for young adult actors.
- This is a nebulous concept and no fixed ages can be sensibly assigned to the term. However:
- in psychology and medicine, age-ranges such as 18 to 40 or 15 to 30  are sometimes quoted.
- in publishing, young-adult fiction is aimed at adolescents with an age-range of 12 to 18.