Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 嚇
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 177, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3306
- Dae Jaweon: page 394, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 577, character 2
- Unihan data for U+5413
Grammatical particle used to emphasise an activity which goes on for a brief moment. The usage would be similar to adding for a while/moment. See Mandarin 一下
- dang2 ngo5 nam2 haa5
- Let me think about it for a while.
- ngo5 ting1-jat6 haang4-haa5
- Tomorrow, I will take a little walk.