Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (metrology) Symbol for the teracoulomb, an SI unit of electric charge equal to 1012 coulombs.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Turks and Caicos Islands.
- (Internet) Topic Closed. Used in Internet forums to announce that a topic thread is locked, indicating that no further replies are allowed in that topic thread.
- (electronics) Time Counter.
- (electronics) thermocouple
- (internet messaging) Acronym for Take Care.
- "Türkiye Cumhuriyeti", Turkish Republic.