Wiktionary:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
These are the things that happen in the course of editing which would not normally merit a page, but it gives a chuckle to know they do happen.
See also WP:BJAODN.
Urban Dictionary 
When a contributor of dubious repute tried to create an entry for pussyistic, I googled to see what would come up. Google, in its attempt to see if my request was an error, asked me if I meant pessimistic. Eclecticology
(Internet) In IRC, a ??? that is named and based upon digital distinction as opposed to analog distinction. it might be something in the name
Cheeseware. /n/ CHEEZ' waer. From the latin, cheezium discusticum. Software characterized by a generally low quality nature not unlike Velveeta or string cheese. Often presented as legitimate quality software or used as enticement as a fair exchange of your hard earned bucks. Example, "Don't bother with that disk, it's just cheeseware."
Jolly Fun Pack 
See this subpage, as it's a bit large.
The science or practice of discovering and studying animals outlined paradigmatically by street layouts as they appear on maps, especially with reference to physical evidence of the animals’ presence in the corresponding terrain.
See this website for more information :)
This is all completely wrong, kakkahätä mean need to go poop
Scrabble flirting 
rm nd mnky 
Rum and monkey - now vowel free
edit rm nd mnkey - nw vwl fr
edit sck m(y) dck
damp squib 
octopus like creature sitting in a shower with a blocked nose
Mcbridean logic 
A term used to describe a system of quarderay binary logic used in aspects of quantum computing. The system is based on the existance of four states 1, 0, not 1 and not 0. The system requires not 0 to be not equivalent to one and for not 1 not to be equivalent to 0, while not 0 and not 1 may or may not be equivalent.
A group of people working in the banking industry.
- For example
- "What an annoying wunch of bankers"
This dodgy edit on Wiktionary reeks of User:Wonderfool
Imagine for a moment, that you REALLY are they sherrif of a shitpipe! Imagine! How fanciful! Would you have a deputy? Would you arrest those who enter?
The act of using rituals to appease nature.
I was so stitious that I will never walk underneath a ladder.
Contrary to popular belief, the word SUPERSTITIOUS is not analogous to the word stitious. SUPERstitious is equivalent to being EXCESSIVELY or OVERLY stitious.
(In some of his Discworld novels, Terry Pratchett has drawn a distinction between '''SUPER'''STITIONS -- things many people believe in that aren't true -- and '''SUB'''STITIONS, things most people *don't* believe in that *are* true. See, for example, . Where that would leave the base noun STITION and its related form STITIOUS -- surely an adjective, not a noun as suggested by this definition -- is another question. And maybe the answer can only be found in the interstices?)
A person who defines supreme confidence, nearly divine abilty, and a frequent disregard for authority. Very few badasses live in the current era, but are portrayed frequently in the media. The difference between the standard badass and a regular hero (or villain) (bad guys might, reasonably enough, actually have an easier time being badass): Take James Bond, for example. He is not a badass. He acts out of loyalty, he is not particularly capable, and he is just a bit too perfect to be a badass. Dirty Harry is a badass. He has absolutely no loyalty to anyone except his own version of justice. He kills anyone who even bends said rules, and does it without anything even resembling restraint. He is also completely devoid of fear. Villains can be badass, but it works differently for them. Take Darth Vader, for instance. He is not particularly badass, because he has this complex loyalty thing going on. However, Vicious from cowboy bebop is a badass, because he doesn't care if it's his own mother who's crossing him, he'll kill him/her anyway. Oddly enough, evil badasses often come off as strangely aristocratic, as their uncaring actions and dignified personalities combined with the standard perfect grooming and flowing garments of any good archvillain gives them a rather regal aura.
chinese or japanese or egyptian or alien or some asian writing
- Walking outdoors over hills n stuff
- Starting concisely and clear, then later losing consistence and ending up being just a whole lot of words shoved together to try to give something a bit of a definition, but ultimately ending up as a difficult-to-follow meaning, kinda like a transgressive stream-of-conciousness style. And normally "rambling" has connotations that mean you end up talking off-subject, and missing the whole point of what you originally came there for. You know what I mean? It's like waffling or gesticulating or whatever you wanna call it, and should definitely be clamped down on. Hmmm, ah yes, I'm meant to be writing a definition of rambling, aren't I...that's my job as lexicogrpaher innit. Nah, I think SB can write better definitions than me. I just ramble and piss him off when I define English words. Sorry SB, ;0.
Rambling is very bad for use in essays, and probably just as bad for writing concise dictionary definitions of words.
Spin bowler 
(1) An incorrect text message prediction (by some mobile phone T9 dictionaries) for "Woohoo!", an oft cried exultation by Homer Simpson, which has since passed into everyday language. The word is now used as a direct substitute for woohoo.
- If so, then may I coin a word "Barehed", an incorrect txt message prediction for Cardiff, which I always encounter? --Dangherous 17:11, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
(2) An up-and-coming UK-based band, as yet unsigned. Imagine New Order, the Bravery and Oasis had a big fight on Embrace's keyboards while Muse and the Doves stood on the sidelines shouting "barney! barney!". They took their name from (1) above in April 2003 and regretted being the first to tell the world..
- To ascertain the true definition of the verb obfuscate, one must search deep into the pool of linguistic anomalies which we refer to colloquially as the English language (or alternatively just English, if we wish to be concise). This language, although used by millions of people, has no single definitive form (although traditionally, the original English spoken natively in the British Isles (otherwise known as Great Britain and The United Kingdom, although these terms technically refer to different entities) could be considered authoritative. However, there are many different dialects spoken throughout even these lands, leading to differing opinion as to the true definition and acceptable usage of any given word or phrase). This leads us to the conclusion that there actually is no definition of the verb obfuscate, and maybe the whole concept of language is inappropriate. Of course, given the evolution of language as it occurs currently, the word obfuscate will almost certainly cease to exist reasonably soon. Taking these rather important factors into consideration, one might observe that we could help advance the evolution of language now, by refusing to accept this word as part of the English language.
- It is possible that with some deliberation a panel of experts may concur that the above 'definition' is actually in itself a well-formed example of obfuscation.
- Masculine form of hitherto, for use in talking about masculine subjects; something up to that time that was masculine (or more masculine than feminine).
I'll be a monkey's uncle 
- My sibling is pregnant with a non-human primate
- To be driven past late at night with Journey songs blasted from a car at you
I personally have not seen or heard use of "stollen" as an English word. I don't believe it deserves an entry under English. There are no /Citations supporting this listing. (If the English listing goes, then the German entry will need a defintion that is in real English.)--Richardb 13:28, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
It is on sale in every English supermarket every Christmas. The word is never enclosed in quotation marks and is now part of the English language. This is from the "Concise Oxford" - stollen /shtolln, stolln/ • noun a rich German fruit and nut loaf. — ORIGIN German. SemperBlotto 13:33, 29 May 2006 (UTC) I can back up what SemperBlotto is saying. No italics or capitalisation in sight when it's on sale in Sainsbury's - it's an English word now, much like panettone (yum!) — Paul G 06:21, 31 May 2006 (UTC) One question, is the "oll" pronounce as in "follow" or "swollen"? Shoof 23:25, 31 May 2006 (UTC) AFAIK, no -oll words from modern German are pronounced as "swollen", so assume as "pollen" (or "follow"). --Enginear 12:05, 2 June 2006 (UTC) Okay, so it's not pronounced like stolen then. Shoof 20:01, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
The entry was:
- A traditional German cake eaten at Christmas time that is often stolen.
- A platform where one can make their ironic statements, and in the mean time smoothe out any unwanted creases with any hot air they may be harboring
bumpin fuzzies 
to have intercorse with an unshaven man and/or woman
- Self Appointed Benevolent Dictator for Life (IRC handle of Mark Shuttleworth).
Atlantean, Continent 
Atlantean, Continent commonly called The Continent of Atlantis (not to be confused with the Island remanent referred to in the writings of Plato) is mythically to have existed (due to present humanities lack of scientific proof) over some 400,000 years ago.
It covered the area from the north (U.K) down south (Southern Africa) and eastward (China/Japan).
It was the birth place of our present human-ness from the 'introduction' of a spark of OM (conscious soul) into the then evolved 'homo-sapien' that one can term 'human-animal'.
There were two groups at work therein, the Children of One God and the Sons of Belial. (see Wikipedia for more information)
- Editor's note: This was deleted for lack of verifiable continent.
There are no human languages native to Antarctica.
Having failed RFV, this world may be safely deleted. -- Beobach972 00:12, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
- (Video) The act of rewinding an image of a nude ass on a video.
- A noun; A cupcakeosaur is a mix between a cupcake and a dinosaur. For instance, A T-Rex whose body is a cupcake.
Kajdaujtkrjua;eua;ui;atkjknkhd [from RFD] 
I have deleted the page Kajdaujtkrjua;eua;ui;atkjknkhd (oohh, my first deletion of vandalism!). I trust that nobody wants to bring the page back, but since it was my first deletion...
The content was
thej jadhjkakkkklahjdyjhfjhfjdakhfjdhfakjhlahfjayhfjfjhlfahf;ayfiyfa;fyihhdkhfjkadhakdf.hfdhav dfjgvjkd gtuditgtlggjkefg hdf; a;'iyiahtrhgify jfhjdhfjdayhjfgjagdiyughjabhjdha j lfydfahbgjfdhafhjhvgagjdvhgudfjkaftuagfujhgvjaugtajegfudtfgvbidfashgjhafej ghjeiygaiopyhtiryuiyapyutpaytiayehtijhdfiuadhbv ninvthjnk yir ntriuyiuoayrouityoruiyhjkghjfkygfd g yallgy uagl iguyhaerughjlf yart luiygrutl ygy uryhtuia urtyuty rtyrutyaey ga; a;eygaytyaoh;laytpay;atpyqahayejl;t;ayra hjiryajhklarhtp ay a;tuy;aeytyra;yy;a;a;a;ayl yalalyr allaalalllruilyury yayyyay ayay ayayayyyaudhfjdfhlajflh j vh j yduahufjgadgfagjh kh g aghjdh jfhgj lkhg ajkghjfkvh fagjknn i itgiuiafghkfgl ygdhfhgjkfdhlshg alhgayajhayiygfdahjkdfhgklahfjgya gyuguyagiagfyua gyufiytrutyuioray;l y uuuuua gyuy gnufg rygfg ngyhgajkshkaslhlak io aio a uahgjhgja
and the sole editor was 126.96.36.199. I also deleted the associated talk page, the content of which was
id fkdjs.ah ;ouyuhj hjhfgjj hgja f;; ikhkghkaghjfhg ;aa ;yuahgkaygjyt mgfynrtrjkehgjkhf ajtyg fy ghjfghjk ad ajb kghajkhgajg;aiyyiy a; arhguaryo ao;yhtryiryiii rth foreshadowing is a literay device in which an author is thery why you like ypu likr you like to me aet aret you liker to like he she peoples peeples sharekaw peeples shar ela jkdjkfhdkhkajfadhf kjdhfa yklt;oytio;YTiojhk;lhak
— Beobach972 15:04, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know. I certainly didn't know that a;eygaytyaoh;laytpay;atpyqahayejl;t;ayrahjiryajhklarhtp ay before I read the entry. And the bit about like he she peoples peeples sharekaw......very insightful. And I have to imagine the etymology would be interesting as well, perhaps from Ancient Greek ἀσδφκῆφηκδύδησοτψ? Atelaes 08:43, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've heard this word used. Im fact I think that's what I said last time I dropped a dictionary on my toe. Widsith 08:46, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- Delete as pointlessly biased against Dvorak keyboard layouts. --Connel MacKenzie 16:07, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe the original writer was a brilliant student of semiotics, and an avid fan of Jorge Luis Borges's short piece "The Library of Babylon." In other words, you may have just deleted the only communicable form of the Truth about the universe. Damn.
Princess Leia 
From Trivia section: "It's Princess Leia, the yodel of life."
from the word "fellatio
- def.: what happens during oral sex. DCDuring 23:37, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
You have to see the edit for yourself.
phycological harassment 
- Algae have feelings too. Nadando 01:42, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- (archaic) third-person singular of harose
- A fish with boobs
Comfortable Chaos Disorder 
- A medical condition on the opposite end of the spectrum from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. A person with CCD exibits apathy in the face of chaos and disorder, physical or organizational. Upon entering the house or workspace of a CCD sufferer, one will notice papers, mail, clothing, and various objects laying around in a seemingly random array. Those with CCD often deny their chaos by explaining that they know where everything is - or that they have a special unseen organizational method. A person with CCD is also able to be in situations with no apparent leadership, or various parties vying for leadership with elevated noise and commotion levels without the inspiration to organize such chaos. Organized persons are cautioned to avoid helping CCD patients because they can't be helped.
A union between a shrubbery and anything else. This could include: another shrubbery, former shrubbery, an inanimate object, or an animate one. It may have been the goal of the quest of the Knights Who Say Ni.
drag racing 
- A race between two people who go in drag
- Mindless Idiot Looking up Filth
- "MILF" was once thought to be an acronym for something like "Mothers ...", but this has been shown to be false. (No citation other than appearance in "Urban Dictionary" is required for this assertion.)
- This is the most often "hit", i.e. searched-for term in the Wiktionary
- This indicates that the tendency of randy adolescents to look up prurient words in dictionaries has not changed in the last half-century.
- For the benefit of the above mentioned randy adolescents, please see penis, vagina, vulva, breast.
- For those who are more adventurous, see cunnilingus. If you can handle that, WTF are you doing here?
- (transitive) To regain possession of a cow.
- I was recowed after paying the ransom.
- (transitive) To return a cow to its previous owner.
- I will recow you when we meet next week.
strix f, genitive strigis
wallet (plural walleto)
- Someone who does not speak Spanish and tries to say "wallet". The female noun would be "purseta".
- (verb) To remove all the dogs from a certain area.
- The animal rescue services had to defidorate the area near florida before the hurricane struck.
- 22:02, 6 July 2009 Ruakh (Talk | contribs) deleted "Index:Hebrew/a" (Hebrew words do not start with the Latin letter "a")
etymology of dead ringer 
Back in the old days, people were horribly afraid of beeing buried alive. Myths passed around about people who woke up in a cask six feet under. The killbill tricks wasnt know back then, so they attached a bell with the headstone, which was attacked to the finger of the newly burried corpse. If the bell rang, under false alarm, it was a so-called dead ringer.
An item of comfort that only exists in North America. Its origins can be traced back to Connecticut in the early 1980's. As there are only two in number, the wooby is quite rare. They are usually found buried deep within some type of outer shell; potentially a pillow case.
On the rare occasion when the wooby is without its protective outer layer, it is usually placed out of harm's (and filth's) way. This may occur weekly as there is a need to wash the spicyness from the protective covering in order for the wooby and its shell to become fresh and clean and huggable once again.
Woobies do not age much and remain very much in the same condition as when they were first discovered.
If you are ever to encounter the elusive wooby, please seek out its owner immediately as the separation of owner and wooby would create severe heartbreak and emotional distress. (by User:Scott mulqueen)
Blocked user 
13:36, 27 July 2009 Ivan Štambuk (Talk | contribs ) blocked Fûckyouivanstambukhowdareyoublockmeforstupidity (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Stupidity)
silk road 
a road of magical silk which flys through the desert and constantly keeps you nice and coool despite the desert heat
See this edit.
sport is a way for others to be out of there comfort zone another way to express youself.Its a gift to have the ability to play a sport. Every sport has its own beauty to it. For example basketball is a work of art when your whole team woprks in one or uniouson its the prettiest thing i have ever seen.
List of volcanoes in Bulgaria 
content: 'there are none'
(Deletion log) 16:52, October 21, 2009 Prince Kassad (Talk | contribs) deleted "List of volcanoes in Bulgaria" (No usable content given: and there is a volcano in Bulgaria)
Rectal examination 
from the greek words 'rectumus examinationus' meaning to be entered in the rear for medical purposes.
plural: Rectal Examinations.
past tense: I had a rectal examination.
Sitting bull 
A bull that is sitting. 
cute fall 
A cute fall is a flat domino that unaware of its colors. It especially loves pink knights and another teddy eye because siphoning has no heralds and stabs an elephant with a nostril.
A PERSON WHO LIVED IN THE VIRGINIA COLONY IN THE 1700's AND ATE MY CHEESE ()
This is a version of a word in which you came from. It's spelling is phonetic for the pronunciation of all individuals who did not learn how to say CONFISCATE. Most of these individuals were born and bred in UT where the only focus is the expansion of a certain cult like religious belief of which will not be named since we don't like Joseph Smith here. The curator of this work goes by the name of Stephanie. Further research into this name leads me to believe that in the ancient language of the JSC [Joeseph Smith Cult (also known as English since it is not old enough to be ancient)], the name seems to mean "One who doesn't pronounce words". This research has been of great value since I now live with this "Stephanie" creature and am forever finding myself reeling in my chair, and racking my brain to make sense of the blabberous sentences that seem to come spouting from her mouth. It is just too unfortunate that all of you that agree, that she means the world to me and this was all a hoax to you. I support all of her beliefs even though I like to "poke fun" at them on a regular basis. Love to Mumsy...Can we get a He...He... maybe?
content: Radioactive ravioli from poland.
content: recently scientists have proved platypuses are one of few mammals without brains
(Tell-a-Pa-the'-tik) : First used on kittens for comical violence, to get them to use their litter box :) After very observantly noticing the popularity of the name in its self... A band of 3 harmonica's and a steel guitar in a on-slaught of kittens...some believe to be a cult of getting kittens to take over the world... sending out "Telepathetic" vibes for kittens to take over the internet, computers, and oh heck ..... why not the world!!!! The band Telepathetic originally formed in the West side of Nigeria... a country-polka band!!!!! It has also become a popular haircut in Harlem among old chinese black men :D
It is also a new MicroHard Secret weapon to rival the I-Phone... features will be announced in the near future.
Example; The steel guitar is straight up "Telepathetic" yo!!!
see this diff
- Term used to describe a terrible "call of duty" player in an non vulgar manner.
M 'Gloves' Fun (full name: Maddock Jeremy Fun) was a 1920s gangster famed for his skill with the gloves. The phrase M 'Gloves' Fun is used to describe an individual who is particularly skilled with the glove.
- (religion) in Easter Island, the deity-creator creator, who created Makemake
- (religion, astronomy, equestrian) the deity who is supposed to have created the celestial object Makemake
- Makemakemakermaker (the uber-deity who created Makemakemaker)
- Makemakemakermakermaker (the uber-uber-deity who created Makemakemakermaker)
"i need my answer this is wikipedia people depend on u for answers to question and know there is no answer so i am liveing this site"
banana incident 
The banana incident occurred on March 13, 2009 at Arlington High School. After school there was supposed to be a race between <censored>, <censored> and <censored> on who could run the North Hallway, a quarter mile, the fastest. <censored> was angered that he could not participate in the race so he set out to sabotage the trackway. He bought 12 deliciously ripe bananas and threw the peels by the art rooms. While the competitors passed the artwork, <censored> fatally stepped on one of the peels. As he fell <censored> and <censored> dodged the other peels. This is officially known around Dutchess County as the "banana incident". <censored> went on to win the race with a time of 63 seconds, as recorded by <censored>'s stop watch. <censored> still to this day holds the crown and remains to be beaten.
Life on the moon 
one day we will all be living on the moon and be forced to listen to Jimmy Buffet. Curse that day. 
Bangin is the idea that a girl in your veiw is attractive and would be worth having sex with. usually ends in disappointment for most people. 
- even though: "I had a great time with my family, enspite of the fact that it was with family"
NOTE: I've never made an entry to Wiki before, and I am probably doing this wrong. I've been using this word for years, and yet it does not seem to exist... maybe it is "in spite"? But this would mean "with malice" which is not correct... Can Wiki have a word point to the correct spelling (EG: inspite)? Maybe I need to stop using the word(s).
this edit, roughly:
kimmunism (plural kimmunisms)
- Kimmunism is the North Korean version or derivation of the 20th century socio-political system known as Communism. Kimmunism has been the only version of Communism that North Korea has ever known, having been effectively established by the Great Leader and Eternal President of North Korea, Kim Il-sung, in 1948. This system, unique to North Korea, has been continued by his son, Kim Jong Il, who became Dear Leader after taking power in 1994 after the death of Kim Il-sung. This system has been furthered with the promotion of Kim Jong Il's son, Kim Jong-un, to the level of a four star army general in 2010, making him the heir apparent to his father, Kim Il-sung.
None to date.
Used during social gatherings, meetings of people interested in global affairs, and other meetings recently held in Chicago, Illinois.
apt summary of large RFV page 
Lamenting that old entries languish on RFV for years and bloat the page, I looked back through the page's history to see what the biggest it had been was — 970,428 bytes at 09:07, 26 July 2010. The edit summary for that diff was inadvertently an apt explanation of why the page had become so big: "(→shit: kept)"
Dear Jimbo Wales, please consider using the following image for your next appeal, as it is more subtle and unobtrusive. Thanks!
A nerdfighter is a nerd who stands up for themself from bullies, cats and especially lamps.
- The action of a student dying.
amevium (plural ameviums)
- Amevium is a disesase about trees. You take calcium pills to treat it. It happens in Oregon.
- Satan is an asshole! ( )
content: 'older woman are awesome.... fact'
- 10:09, 10 July 2010 SemperBlotto (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "older woman" (Fatuous entry: (but true))
the cow was created in 1956
qualifier versus italbrac redundancy 
Princess I'd like to Fuck. With the demise of the big D, it left a gaping hole in the Royal Wank department. The addition of Ms. Middleton re-ignites the fires in the loins of her future subjects.
pilf (plural pilfs)
- PILF, an acronym for "Princess I'd Like to Fuck", is a common colloquial term generally regarded as vulgar when spelled out. It denotes a sexually attractive Female member of the Royal Family, (or male if read as PRINCE), generally between 30 and 50 years of age
- To heckle one with a pickle.
While onstage, the stand-up was interrupted when the comedian was pickle heckled.
- The word argg is not really just a noun. Argg is a word that pirates use. It means hi,how are you doing,I have to go,and just about any English word or sentence.
Used by people who don't realize the term is "Third Wheel". Please educate them.
battle of Zama
Haha mother fucking stupid asses there's no info here!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!! <(•.•<)
a type of motorbike with an x stuck in it...
- comparative form of []: more [[[]#English|[]]]
SEXE FEMALE BORN DE CONTI FRENCH NOT CROOS THE BORDER OF SPAIN BECAUSE PROTESTANT NONE C ATHOLICS.IN THE FALILY OF HENRI3 AND HENRI4 COULD VERIFY THESE DAYA FOR THEZE THESIS AND HERITIERS OF VALOIS IT4S AMERICNS WHITHE NEAR OF THE MA CAINE PRESIDENT OF THE USA
Fluffy Tacos 
Fluffy Tacos are Weird.
They are fermented tacos from Uranus.
20:37, 31 August 2011 Equinox (Talk | contribs | block) (309 bytes) (what you say to a torch that keeps looking over your shoulder)
aurum fulminans 
In the late sixteenth century, alchemists made a startling discovery. The element of their dreams - gold - showed a dark side to it`s character. The alchemists used gold as a seed for their transmutational follies, and those who dissolved gold in aqua-regia (3:1 HCl + HNO3) had faith that their financial investment was secure. The products of experimentation (however disappointing) could always be reduced in a furnace to recover the precious metal. Or so they thought - fulminating - exploding in a peculiarly sudden or violent manner
The first alchemist to try mixing his solution of gold in aqua-regia with a foul smelling ammoniacal concoction would have been excited to see a dirty yellow/green precipitate appear. Perhaps this was the "philosopher`s stone" he so desired -
Unfortunately, the unknown alchemist was no-doubt devastated, both physically and financially, upon determining the properties of the gold hydrazide (AuHN.NH2) he had prepared.
Upon heating, crushing or scratching the dried, dense, olive-green powder, his invested gold would have been vapourised by a chemical decomposition so violent as to endanger his life.
Fulminating Gold was the first high-explosive to be made. Before then, chemical explosions had only been observed when a vigorous exothermic gas-evolving reaction was contained by an enclosure (such as black-powder in a shell-case).
The Variety of Preparations
Fulminating gold is variously described as being a dirty olive-green powder as prepared from auric hydroxide, and as a yellow precipitate - Vogel, mixing a solution of gold chloride and ammonia solution, formulated as Au2O3.3NH3+NH(ClNH2Au)2. Also described is a black powder, when prepared from auric oxide and concentrated ammonia.
The dried powder is extremely sensitive to percussion. Robert Hooke in 1660 put the powder into a spoon, put a heavy coin over it and, by tapping the spoon on a table top, detonated the fulminating gold and sent the coin to the rafters. He used this demonstration of 'exploding without fire' to formulate ideas on combustion, which challenged the Aristotelian doctrine of combustion.
Glauber`s explosive method of gold-plating
Johann Rudolph Glauber (1604 -1668) - mad, rich nail bomber?
Johann Rudolph Glauber (1604 -1668), a German alchemist, experimented with suicidal quantities of fulminating gold. In De Purgatorio Philosophorum - A Treatise Concerning the Purifying Fire, he describes an explosive method of plating steel needles with gold.
He recommends preparing the Aurum Fulminans (exploding gold) by precipitation from the gold solution (in aqua-regia), not by using Salt of Tartar (potassium carbonate, made by heating cream of tartar, or potassium tartrate), but with Salt of Urine (ammoniacal salts containing ammonium carbonate).
Preparation of Salt of Urine
Examination of an amber liquid
The preparation of Salt of Urine is a Bacchanalian process, with unpleasant storage problems. Here is an account from The Art of Distillation by John French, 1651.
"Take of the urine of a young man drinking much wine, as much as you please. Let it stand in glass vessels in putrefaction forty days. Then pouring it from its feces, distill it in a glass gourd in sand until all be dry. Then cohobate the said spirit on the caput mortuary three times. Then distill it in a gourd of a long neck and there will ascend, besides the spirit, a crystalline salt which you may either keep by itself, being called the volatile salt of urine, or mix it with its spirit which will thereby become very penetrating if they be digested for some days together."
Cohobate means "To repeat the distillation of, pouring the liquor back upon the matter remaining in the vessel", as for caput mortuary.....?
Glauber then describes mixing half an ounce of fulminating gold with a flux as a moderator or damper. Half an ounce of any fulminating compound is a huge quantity.
Only milligrams of silver fulminate is used in 'Snaps', small twists of paper containing fulminate coated sand. They explode when thrown onto a hard surface. Fulminating silver is a topic mentioned several times in "The Young Man`s Book of Amusement".
The amount of fulminating gold Glauber used is frightening because of the unpredictable nature of the substance, particularly when impure. From an alchemical text -
"One must, in this case, submit it to difficult and dangerous manipulations, for one may transform the metal into gold fulminate,... several mortal accidents following upon this preparation. But if the disciple has been instructed in a good school, he will avoid this sophistic snare and operate hermetically; he will thus avert this redoubtable danger."
Note: Fulminating gold is above referred to as gold fulminate. This is incorrect; strictly speaking a fulminate is a salt of fulminic acid CNOH. Gold fulminate Au(OCN) is equally explosive, but is quite different chemically to fulminating gold.
Glauber embeds the needles in his moderated Fulmen (the aurum fulminans and flux mix) and detonates it. The decomposition of the fulminating gold releases gold vapour, which plates the steel needles in a highly spectacular manner. Glauber made explosively plated needles as gifts -
"It is also no contemptible curiosity to see needles changed to gold, their pristine form remaining. I took once 20 or 30 needles, which I put with their points up to the midst in the said Fulmen, their upper halves remaining untouched by it, and after Fulmination took out the needles, the lower part of which was pure gold, the upper continuing Iron, which I distributed amongst my Friends and Lovers of Art for a remembrance. The same may be performed with Nails."
Joseph Glitch, Alchemist, uses his family`s last gold coin
The above is for information only. Please don`t attempt to make fulminating gold.
the very sound you see before your eyes..
- You could never get full of games
An avid fan of the Cleveland Browns NFL football team.Someone who bleeds brown from having Cleveland Browns in their blood.
kick and a flick for being so quick 
On the first day of each month, after someone has said 'pinch and a punch for the first day of the month' and they pinch and punch you, you say 'flick and a kick for being so quick' then obviously you flick and kick them
lol my maths teacher is called this.
Please translate the following sentence into Tibetan 
Live In The Present
- Sure! I'll do it tomorrow. -- 188.8.131.52 22:01, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
Paradyce is the most famous of all runescape players and is also known as the "mother of all procrastinators." When he says tomorrow, he really means a span of 1 month - never.
See also 
- Chuck Norris invented nuclear power in 1492, Benjamin Franklin spread rumors that Chuck Norris watches porno and ended his career.
It was tall and was black. It was made of satin and another one was made of cotton fibers and cow dung. He baught his hats from a family friend whom was a hat maker. His name was Henry Williams the eigth.
Just a butt that looks like a chinLucifer 22:52, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
Jacobi is a Jewish name... Jason is too
In most cases they have been cracked, chipped, stained or damaged in some manner
Johnny Depth 
an entity that exists in every instance a person makes a statement that they believe to be Deep or Profound or Witty but is actually Stupid and Dull and Witless
Pudding bear 
- Pudding Bear ; elusive half monkey that runs thru the mist...yellow teeth give this elusive predator much advantage during the hunt.
- The "Pudding Bear" looks impressive in that suit!
- Pudding; Bear; bananas; stinky hair
A Dinderman is someone who is awful at Halo Reach. They do not stand a chance and give up Unfriggrnbelievapitts to everyone they play. It is a joke. Sometime Andrew Brown plays like a Dinderman and Harry Pitt has to carry him around in his backpack. You do not want to be called a Dinderman; that's like being called a Mexican.
snakehead fish 
eats penut butter samwhich's. worst enemie goldfish. sounds like nutcracker.
Wakstbaak Saakkinkrak 
A town near Sydney, Australia with a 3732 population of 32,413. The town members use the octal counting system, so the decimal values are actually 2010 and 13,579. The town's official languages are Vmtorhs (VEM-torse), whose alphabet is: Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A, and Wakstbaak Saakkinkrak (WAXD-bak SAK-in-KRAK), from where the town's name comes from. The Wakstbaak Saakkinkrak alphabet has just 7 letters: WA K S T B I. It can also be called Wakstbi (WAXD-bee) from the sounds of the 7 letters. The IP address for all computers, iPads, iPod Touches, iPhones, etc. in Wakstbaak Saakkinkrak is 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11).
orange crush 
Orange crush is a mixture of my penis and radioactive squid splooch
zombie noses 
need alot more about zombies
- an insult meaning you are a perverted duck shagger that wears a condom
Surprisingly not "a hotel for bros". Bummer, bro.
the spiderman 
The act of ejaculating in ones hand, then "slinging" the seaman on the face or body of a sexual partner. much like the comic book hero, spiderman, shoots his web.
Binary Application Markup Language 
king athur died from morgan la fey and his own son named mordred in jeliousy, he should have been king but not the way he wanted it, its qiute sad, but in shrek 3 he gets a 2nd chance and becomes, king artie of far far away. suck it thanks- [name removed]
Juicy Kitten 
This is a juicy kitten its a dirty word for juicy pussy and i think its gross personally but my buddie says it.
German States 
- 2001?, Prestige Philately, Auction Number 153:
- Displaying 1 Lots in Category - GERMAN STATES
- 2010, BOULE-MC, German States:
- Product 8 of 9 in category German States
- 2010, H. R. Harmer, Auction Listing:
- Category: GERMAN STATES
- Without a yak, devoid of yaks, having a total number of yaks at zero, being lonely in the sense of yaks, devoid of any form of yak, suffering from a yak lack.
- not containing yaks or yak meat
Wiktionary:Translation requests: help 
LEAVE MY MAN ALONE OR i WILL KILL YOU INTO XHOSA LANGUAGE
- A wooden ruler with immense special powers. Believed to give the wielder immortality, telekinesis, and unsurpassed healing powers for as long as (s)he holds it. Destroyed in 2006 by an evil Physics teacher, the remnants transferred its powers to a plastic ruler, the Wegazan, with lesser mystic powers.
- An ancient Japanese ritual, involving placing a clay plate on the participant's head, then entering a cave and attempting to break the plate against the uneven surface. Succeeding in this ritual granted the participant a place in the Hayowotchi, the leading tribe of the long-lost island of Myaki. Dying in this ritual was also considered a great honour, and the ancient Hayowotchi believed those who did would receive a better afterlife. However, those who failed were outcast and forced to live in the wilds, fending for themselves.
To participate in the Zegawan ritual.
Used in the imperative as a mild curse. Often used when dropping an object, receiving mild injury, or when in a state of great confusion.
Since it was labelled "English", a Briton pronounced it for us: .