Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or pertaining to aviation
- We've seen a lot of growth in the aero sector.
- Aerodynamic, or having an aerodynamic appearance
- It's a very aero design, with smooth lines.
- (slang, auto racing) Aerodynamics
2009 February 12, Paul Gover, “Australian Grand Prix sleep-in suits Robert Kubica,”, Herald Sun:
- "The biggest difference is aero, which is a really big cut."
aero (plural aeri)
- aerizar (“to air, aerate”)
- first-person singular present indicative of aerare
- first-person singular present indicative of aerar