Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
alignment (plural alignments)
- An arrangement of items in a line.
- The process of adjusting a mechanism such that its parts are aligned; the condition of having its parts so adjusted.
- An alliance of factions.
- (astronomy) The conjunction of two celestial objects.
- (transport) The precise route or course taken by a linear way (road, railway, footpath, etc.) between two points.
- (gaming) In a roleplaying game, one of a set number of philosophical attitudes a character can take.
arrangement of items in a line
process of adjusting a mechanism such that its parts are aligned
alliance of factions
astronomy: conjunction of two celestial objects
transport: precise route or course of a road etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.