Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, or relating to concepts or mental conception; existing in the imagination
- We defined a conceptual model before designing the real thing.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page viii
- The repeated exposure, over decades, to most taxa here treated has resulted in repeated modifications of both diagnoses and discussions, as initial ideas of the various taxa underwent—often repeated—conceptual modification.
- Of, or relating to conceptualism
Derived terms 
- conceptual model
- conceptual art
- conceptual graph
- conceptual network
Related terms 
- German: konzeptuell
of, or relating to concepts or mental conception; existing in the imagination