Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
crease (plural creases)
- A line or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance; hence, a similar mark, however produced.
- His pants had a nice sharp crease.
- His shirt was brand new with visible creases from its store fold.
- (cricket) One of the white lines drawn on the pitch to show different areas of play; especially the popping crease, but also the bowling crease and the return crease.
- (lacrosse) The circle around the goal, where no offensive players can go.
- (ice hockey) The goal crease; an area in front of each goal, surrounded by thin red lines and filled in with light blue.
mark made by folding
ice hockey: goal crease
See also 
- (transitive) To make a crease in; to wrinkle.
- (transitive) To lightly bloody; to graze.
- The bullet just creased his shoulder.
to make a crease in
- IPA: [kreˈase]
crease (infinitive crear)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of crear.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of crear.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of crear.