Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
cripple (plural cripples)
- (sometimes offensive) a person who has severe impairment in his physical abilities because of deformation, injury, or amputation of parts of the body.
- He returned from war a cripple.
- I am a cripple in my limbs; but what decays are in my mind, the reader must determine.
- A shortened wooden stud or brace used to construct the portion of a wall above a door or above and below a window.
- (dialect, US South except Louisiana) scrapple.
Derived terms 
person who has severe impairment in his physical abilities
shortened wooden stud or brace
- to make someone a cripple; to cause someone to get a physical disability
- The car bomb crippled five passers-by.
- (figuratively) to damage seriously; to destroy
- My ambitions were crippled by a lack of money.
- to release a product (especially a computer program) with reduced functionality, in some cases, making the item essentially worthless.
- The word processor was released in a crippled demonstration version that did not allow you to save.
to give someone a physical disability
to damage seriously; to destroy
to release a product (especially a computer program) with reduced functionality