Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Deliberately impassive or expressionless (as a face or look).
- Having such a face or look (as a person).
- Impassive (as behaviour or speech).
deliberately impassive or expressionless (as a face or look)
having such a face or look (as a person)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- A style of comedic delivery in which something humourous is said or done while not exhibiting a change in emotion or facial expression.
style of comedy
- To express (oneself) in an impassive or expressionless manner.
express in an expressionless manner