Right component is approximately 羊 + 水, but this is misleading. The composition is more similar to 隶: there is a single vertical stroke (not two separate characters), and the bottom left component is drawn as two strokes, as in 冫, not one stroke, as in the left side of 水.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 546, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 15352
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 2, page 1284, character 6
- Unihan data for U+69D8
- 様 on the Japanese Wikipedia.ja.Wikipedia
- Japanese honorifics on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Japanese honorifics
- さん (san)
- 君 (くん, kun)
- ちゃん (chan)
- 殿 (どの, dono)
- Honorific suffix that is more respectful than さん. Gender-neutral.
- (childish) honorific suffix
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove