Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive, of liquids) I flow or run down.
- (intransitive, in general) I move, float or swim downwards or downstream softly or gradually; flow or stream down; glide down, descend.
- (intransitive) I flow or pass away, drain off, cease flowing, disappear.
- (intransitive, figuratively) I flow, come, pass.
- (intransitive, figuratively) I cease, vanish, pass away, disappear; I am lost.
- (intransitive, figuratively) I am derived, descend.
Conjugation of defluo (third conjugation, active only)
- defluo in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879