Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Ecstasy
Alternative forms 
- Intense pleasure.
- A state of emotion so intense that a person is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.
- A trance, frenzy, or rapture associated with mystic or prophetic exaltation.
- (slang) The drug MDMA, a synthetic entactogen of the phenethylamine family.
- (intense pleasure): agony
Related terms 
trance associated with mystic or prophetic exaltation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.