Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I am hot.
- I burn.
- I boil; seethe, foam.
- (figuratively) I come or swarm forth in great numbers.
- (figuratively) I am inflamed, agitated or fired up.
- This verb has only limited passive conjugation; only third-person passive forms are attested in surviving sources.
Conjugation of ferveo (second conjugation, active only)
- Aromanian: herbu, hjerbu, hearbire
- Italian: fervere
- Portuguese: ferver
- Romanian: fierbe fierbere
- Spanish: hervir