Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Simple past tense and past participle of hang.
- Suspended by hanging.
- Having hanging additions or appendages.
- (law) Of a jury, unable to reach a unanimous verdict in a trial.
- Of a legislature, lacking a majority political party.
- (computing, colloquial) Of a computer or similar device, receiving power but not functioning as desired; working very slowly or not at all. The condition is often corrected by rebooting the computer.
- (colloquial, of a male, vulgar) Having large genitals (often preceded by an adverb, e.g. well hung).
- Men with big feet tend to be hung like a horse.
- (colloquial, of a man, slightly vulgar) having a penis of a certain size
- (endowed with a large penis): horse-hung, hung like a horse/hung like a donkey, well-hung, well-endowed
suspended by hanging
having a large penis