Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (not comparable) Very great or numerous.
- The loss the National Library suffered from the fire is incalculable.
- (not comparable, mathematics) Impossible to calculate.
- (comparable) Of a person's mood or character, etc.: Impossible to predict.
- He is incalculable when he's drunk. He can turn from an amiable person into a violent horror in a moment.
- (very great or numerous): huge
very great or numerous
impossible to calculate
of a person's character: impossible to predict
incalculable (masculine and feminine, plural incalculables)
- "incalculable" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
incalculable m, f (plural incalculables)