Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (not comparable) Very great or numerous.
- The loss the National Libarary suffered from the fire is incalculable.
- (not comparable, mathematics) Impossible to calculate.
- (comparable) Of a person's mood or character, etc.: Impossible to predict.
- He is incalculable when he's drunk. He can turn from an amiable person into a violent horror from one moment to the next.
incalculable (masculine and feminine, plural incalculables)
incalculable m, f (plural incalculables)