jumping (comparative more jumping, superlative most jumping)
- (colloquial) excellent, very fun
- 1998, Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out?
- When the party was nice, the party was jumpin' (Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo)
- And everybody havin' a ball (Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo)''
A two-year-old-boy jumping.
- Present participle of jump.
External links 
jumping m (plural jumpings)
- show jumping (equestrian discipline)
- (sports and physical fitness) A form of movement in which a body propels itself through the air.