Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (South Africa) Tasty, nice, fun, great.
- (South Africa) Good in a generic sense, worthy, functional.
- 1998, Leon Schuster, Leon Schuster's lekker, thick South African joke book, page 164:The other men ask why he's crying, when he's got such a lekker car. The guy shakes his head and says, "I just saw my wife, and she was driving a skateboard."
Derived terms 
- Having a nice taste, tasty, good.
- Die kos het lekker gesmaak — The food was very tasty.
- Good, nice in a more generic sense.
- Ons het lekker gespeel — We had a great time playing.
- Having a nice taste, tasty, delectable.
- Het eten is weer lekker vandaag, mam! — The dinner is tasty again today, mum!
- Good, nice, pleasant in a more generic sense.
- Lekker weertje! — Nice weather!
- (colloquial) Hot, sexy, physically attractive.
- Hij is zo'n lekker dier! He's such a hottie!
- He, lekkere meid! — Hey, sexy girl!
Declension of lekker
Derived terms