Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well.
- He was father to three healthy kids.
- Conducive to health.
- A healthy diet and exercise can help to maintain proper weight.
- Evincing health.
- Sam unwrapped the sandwich and took a healthy bite out of the middle.
- (figuratively) Significant, hefty; beneficial.
- Healthy spankings never fail to restore a rascal's healthy respect for his educators, said dad while he gave Paul a healthy belting over the knee
- (conducive to health): healthful
Derived terms 
Related terms 
enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well
conducive to health
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked