Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- disordre (obsolete)
disorder (plural disorders)
- Absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner.
- After playing the children left the room in disorder.
- A disturbance of civic peace or of public order.
- The class was thrown into disorder when the teacher left the room
- The army tried to prevent disorder when claims the elections had been rigged grew stronger.
- (medicine) A physical or psychical malfunction.
- Bulimia is an eating disorder.
- (absence of order): chaos, entropy; see also Wikisaurus:disorder
- (disturbance of civic peace): See also Wikisaurus:riot
Derived terms 
Terms derived from disorder
absence of order
disturbance of civic order or of public order
physical or psychical malfunction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.