Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- From the same Proto-Uralic root *me as the Hungarian interrogative pronoun mi
mikä (stem mi-)
- (relative) Mikä is used to refer to a whole sentence (1), a superlative or a noun modified by a superlative (2) or a pronoun not referring to a person (3):
- Ultimately, everything went well which was a great relief.
- It/That is the best that has ever happened to me.
- It/That is the best film that I have ever seen.
- He proved what was provable.
- He proved everything that was provable.
- Irregular. Some cases are never used.
Declension of mikä
- ((relative) that, which, what): mi (archaic, poetic)