Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
moron (plural morons)
- (dated, originally) A person of borderline intelligence in the former classification of mental retardation, having of an intelligence quotient of 50-69.
- (slang) An unintelligent person; an idiot; a fool.
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) (informal) A person who makes uncool, unfunny, uninteresting, or irrelevant (see lame) attempts to impress others and draw attention to themselves, especially in a flawed attempt to act like someone else.
person of borderline intelligence
person who makes uncool attempts to impress others
idiot — see idiot
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- a moron
- Bir morona aşık oldum. — I fell in love with a moron.
declension of moron
moron f (singular moronen)