not at all
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (emphatic) Not.
- He's not at all friendly towards his ex-wife.
- (idiomatic) Used similarly to you're welcome, as a conventional reply to an expression of gratitude.
- Thank you for this very thoughtful present. — Not at all.
- (emphatically: not): by no means, hardly, in no way, not in the least, not in the slightest, not the least bit, not the slightest bit
- (conventional reply to expression of gratitude): don't mention it, forget it, it's nothing, no problem, that's all right, that's OK, think nothing of it, you're welcome
conventional reply to expression of gratitude