Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) A small, compact chunk or clump.
- a gold nugget
- (countable) A tidbit of something valuable.
- a nugget of wisdom
- (uncountable) A type of boot polish.
- (countable) A bud from the Cannabis sativa plant. Usually implies dankness.
- (The addition of quotations indicative of this usage is being sought): (countable, slang) An inexperienced, newly trained fighter pilot.
Derived terms 
small chunk or clump
bud of Cannabis plant
inexperienced fighter pilot