Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
triplet (plural triplets)
- A group of three.
- One one of a group of three.
- One of a group of three siblings born at the same time to the same mother.
- (music) A group of three notes played or written where two notes would ordinarily be; a form of tuplet.
- (physics) A triquark.
a group of three
one of a group of three
one of three siblings born at the same time of the same mother
group of three notes played in place of two
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
triplet m (plural triplets)
- triplet (one of three siblings born at the same time)