㗑 (radical 30 口+9, 12 strokes, cangjie input 口竹手十 (RHQJ), composition ⿰口拜)
- (literary) an oboe-like double reed wind instrument made of bamboo, used by the Li people of Hainan, China (similar to a suona)
- (literary) a wind instrument of the Wa people of Yunnan, China
- (particle) same as 唄／呗 (bei) - a final particle showing lack of enthusiasm
- Because this character is so obscure, it cannot be displayed by most standard fonts. Online websites generally use 口拜 (intended to be read as a single character) or 拜 (bài) instead.
- The 㗑 discussed in definition 1 may also be called 利拉羅／利拉罗 (lìlāluó) or 竹嗩吶／竹唢呐.
- “拜”, in Baidu On-line Encyclopedia (in Mandarin), accessed 2007-12-06
- “picture of a bai”, in www.hnphoto.com.cn (in Mandarin), accessed 2007-12-06
- “Unihan data for U+35D1”, in Unihan Database (in English), accessed 2007-12-06
㗑 (bới, bời, bái, bối)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Thiều Chửu : Hán Việt Tự Điển Hà Nội 1942
- Trần Văn Chánh: Từ Điển Hán Việt NXB Trẻ, Ho Chi Minh Ville, 1999
- Vũ Văn Kính: Đại Tự Điển Chữ Nôm, NXB Văn Nghệ, Ho Chi Minh Ville, 1999