乭 (radical 5, 乙+5, 6 strokes, cangjie input 一口弓 (MRN), four-corner 10717, composition ⿱石乙)
- used in Korean names
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 84, character 14
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 53, character 4
- Unihan data for U+4E6D
Borrowed from Korean.
From Korean 돌 (乭, dol). The character is usually read as 石 (shí).
- Used in Korean names.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- rock (used in Korean names)
石 (stone; equal to Korean 돌(dol)) + 乙 (used as marker to represent the last consonant ㄹ). One of the eumyeokja ("character for transliteration") used in the Idu script for Korean 돌.
乭 • (dol) (hangeul 돌, revised dol, McCune–Reischauer tol, Yale tol)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text