Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
law; method; way; Buddhist teaching; Legalist; France (abbrev.)
|man; person; people|
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): faat3 jan4
- Min Nan (POJ): hoat-jîn / hoat-lîn
- Min Nan
- (Hokkien: Zhangzhou, Kaohsiung)
- (Hokkien: Xiamen, Quanzhou, Taipei)
|Kanji in this term|
- A corporation; an incorporated association. Corporations formed for business purposes are usually referred to specifically as 会社 (かいしゃ, kaisha) or "companies." 法人 refers to all entities with legal personality.