Simplified in Chinese and Japanese. Simplified from 濕 (𢇁 → 业).
湿 (radical 85 水+9, 12 strokes, cangjie input 水日廿金 (EATC), composition ⿰氵显)
- wet, moist, humid, damp
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 639, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17920
- Dae Jaweon: page 1046, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1675, character 2
- Unihan data for U+6E7F
|For pronunciation and definitions of 湿 – see 濕.
(This character, 湿, is the simplified form of 濕.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 濕)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text