氵 (radical 85, 水+0, 3 strokes, cangjie input XX卜一 (XXYM) or 卜一 (YM))
- radical number 85
Simplified to 冫 (“ice radical”) in some characters, such as 决 (from 決).
- 冫 (as simplification, as in 决, from 決)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 603, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17085
- Dae Jaweon: page 996, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1545, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6C35
Radical form Simplified from 水 (water).
- radical form of 水.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- left "water" radical (みず)
Used only as a radical.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text