穣 (radical 115 禾+13, 18 strokes, cangjie input 竹木卜金女 (HDYCV), composition ⿰禾㐮)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 861, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25335
- Dae Jaweon: page 1287, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2636, character 5
- Unihan data for U+7A63
|For pronunciation and definitions of 穣 – see 穰.
(This character, 穣, is a variant form of 穰.)
(“Jinmeiyō” kanji used for names, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 穰)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
穣 (じょう, jō)
- A number of 1028 in modern Japanese since 17th century.
穣 (hiragana ゆたか, rōmaji Yutaka)
- A male given name