袠 (radical 145 衣+5, 11 strokes, cangjie input 卜竹人女 (YHOV), composition ⿳亠失𧘇)
- KangXi: page 1114, character 30
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 34205
- Dae Jaweon: page 1580, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3080, character 14
- Unihan data for U+88A0
|For pronunciation and definitions of 袠 – see 帙.
(This character, 袠, is a variant form of 帙.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 袠 – see 秩.
(This character, 袠, is a variant form of 秩.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): ちつ (chitsu), じち (jichi)