銨 (radical 167 金+6, 14 strokes, cangjie input 金十女 (CJV), four-corner 83144, composition ⿰釒安)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1305, character 21
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40407
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4202, character 15
- Unihan data for U+92A8
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 金 (“metal”) + phonetic 安 (OC *qaːn).
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): あん (an)