雥 (radical 172 隹+16, 24 strokes, cangjie input 人土人土土 (OGOGG), four-corner 20214, composition ⿱隹雔)
- Shuōwén Jiězì radical №118
The dictionary Shuōwén Jiězì had only two characters sorted under this radical; 䨊 and 雧.
- KangXi: page 1371, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 42196
- Dae Jaweon: page 1877, character 35
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4113, character 6
- Unihan data for U+96E5
|For pronunciation and definitions of 雥 – see 雜 (“miscellaneous; mixed”).
(This character, 雥, is a variant form of 雜.)