Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 齊
- Even; uniform; of equal length
- Qi, an ancient Chinese duchy, viscounty, and kingdom during the Zhou dynasty
- The realm of this state under later imperial Chinese dynasties
- A surname.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1532, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13451
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4785, character 1
- Unihan data for U+9F50
|For pronunciation and definitions of 齐 – see 齊.
(This term, 齐, is the simplified form of 齊.)