Simplified from 齊, in Japanese shinjitai.
Etymologically unrelated to 文, but current form classed under that radical.
斉(radical 210 斉+0, 8 strokes, cangjie input 卜大尸中 (YKSL), composition ⿵齐二)
- even, uniform, of equal length
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 477, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13454
- Dae Jaweon: page 834, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2170, character 4
- Unihan data for U+6589
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 齊)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text