Jump to navigation Jump to search
- crowd; party
- the masses; public
- 클린턴은, 그녀는 대중이 그녀의 이메일을 봐주기를 원하며 국무부에게 그것들을 공개해 줄 것을 요청하였다고 말했다.
- Keullinteoneun, geunyeoneun daejung-i geunyeoui imeireul bwajugireul wonhamyeo gungmubuege geugeotdeureul gonggaehae jul geoseul yocheonghayeotdago malhaetda.
- Clinton has said that she wants the public to see her emails and that she asked the State Department to release them.
- 2015, Voice of America, 〈Obama - I Learned of Clinton Email Account Via News〉 (The original sentence in English)
- being public; being popular (Something cheap or commonplace, enjoyed by many people because it suits the public's taste.)
- National Institute of Korean Language (CC BY-SA 2.0 KR)