Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards, aviation) IATA airport code for Nantucket Memorial Airport, which serves Nantucket, Massachusetts, United States.
ACK (plural ACKs)
- (networking) To acknowledge a packet or a message received from a network.
- 2005, Michael Welzl, Network Congestion Control: Managing Internet Traffic, page 150:
- Yet, with full ECN nonce functionality and totally unreliable behaviour, ACKing individual packets only would require the receiver to maintain state that could theoretically grow without bounds.
- roger (radio telecommunications):