Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Roger
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈrɒdʒə/
- (General American) enPR: rŏjʹər, IPA(key): /ˈrɑːdʒɚ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒdʒə(ɹ)
- (radio telecommunications) Received (used in radio communications to acknowledge that a message has been received and understood)
- Roger, sir.
- (transitive, vulgar slang) Of a man, to have sexual intercourse with (someone), especially in a rough manner.
- (intransitive, vulgar slang) To have sexual intercourse.
- See also Wikisaurus:copulate
- first-person singular present passive subjunctive of rogō
- To copulate.