Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (automotive, countable) Initialism of (a device in a car that brakes/slows a car, if the system believes a crash is imminent)
- (automotive, uncountable) Initialism of (a technology/methodology used in cars to prevent crashes by activating the brakes)
- (US, military, countable) Abbreviation of (a battalion of combat engineers trained to parachute into their deployment zone)
- (medicine) Alternative form of ; Initialism of .
- AMB (“as manifested by”)
- Initialism of .
This proper noun needs an inflection-table template.
- Initialism of , the Brazilian Space Agency